Diagram

 https://www.instagram.com/p/CHjD50-DxkT/?igshid=c4wlzupr2bve


For this one it was hard coming up with what I wanted to convey. I realized that graphs have a lot to do with nature and tracking what is happening to the environment. I also remembered that I went to Montana and more specifically Glacier National Park. I took this picture when I was there and it reminded me of the effects that global warming has in the glaciers there. The graph on the right shows the changes in glacier size compared to the rising temperatures in the summer. As the temperature goes up the size of both the glaciers goes down. The picture on the left shows the size of Sperry glacier in 1966 and how as the years go by it starts to shrink and melt. In the reading Lupton and Phillips talk about how diagrams explain complex ideas. I think that this picture uses diagrams to provide evidence to an idea that is very real. 


Comments

Popular Posts