Layers and transparency

 



With this assignment it was hard to come up with what to do but I found water an interesting theme for it. Looking through the textbook it was cool to see all the different types of transparency and layers that could be in a photo. While it was harder to achieve without photoshop I still liked what my final product was. One quote that stuck out to me in the reading was “Yet in design, transparency is often used not fur the purpose of clarity, but to create dense, layered imagery build from vessels of color and texture.” (147, Lupton and Phillips) I found the contrasting ideas of what transparency means very interesting and something I had never considered.  I am positive that my image does the same and brings in many aspects of water. 

Comments

  1. I really enjoyed looking at this picture. The two pictures on the bottom almost made it feel real.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts