Color



https://digitalprocesses.blogspot.com/2020/09/art-125-fist-318-francis-alys-lines.html

There is plenty of colors to be found in fall. That is why it is one of my favorite seasons. It’s so pretty with the leaves changing from green to yellows, reds and oranges. I thought that trying to find a picture perfect for this blog was going to be challenging. I saw this from hanging out on the leaves and found it to be comforting sight. One quote from the reading that’s stood out to me was “color can convey a mood, describe reality or codify information” (Lipton and Phillips, 27) all of the colors in the picture gave me the warm but chilly feeling of fall. It also made me think of how with all of the leaves falling gives way for new animals to be born and future plants to grow. I love that a lot of the leaves that are changing have very beautiful color schemes.

Comments

  1. The first time I was able to experience a true fall experience was my first year at Lawrence. I live in California and our fall trees don't get as pretty as it does there. Thanks for sharing your picture!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts