Helloooooo

                                          

 Hello! My name is Mia Pardo! I am currently off-campus and living at home in Edina, Minnesota. I am a senior at Lawrence and am majoring in film studies. Something exciting that is happening in my life is that my family is getting a new dog soon. The progress of her growing up and learning is something that I hope to capture either in picture form or through video. Being at home has allowed me to continue my summer job which has been really nice. I work at a landscaping company and it has definitely taught me a lot about taking care of nature as well as how to create aesthetically pleasing outdoor environments. I have spent a lot of time outdoors during COVID-19. I love to go hiking, paddle boarding, and anything that gets me outside. As an artist, I want to capture the progression of nature from summer to winter. I think this symbolizes the beauty in change even though right now it can feel like life is at a standstill. I haven’t put too much into my photography skills but I hope this gives me a chance to explore it more. Fall is my favorite season which makes me especially happy that I will be able to capture it in my home town. It has been several years since I have been home during this time of the year. I think that this will make it even more special to capture and share. I can’t wait to explore nature through photography and film this term!

 


I took this picture of a frog chilling outside my house and thought it would make a cute picture 



This photo was posted on Instagram by theplanetd who are influencers that travel and take pictures of where they go. It reminded me of what fall looks like in Minnesota. 

This photo was also posted on Instagram by claireonline. She similarly is a Dutch photographer that travels and takes photos. 






Comments

  1. Yay, congratulations to a new dog for the family! My household has welcomed me and a new dog during this pandemic too! I can't wait to check back on your blog to see all of your promised changing scenery from a different place from mine (I am currently in California, and we don't get the fall leaves).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts